Hints & Tips
Our suggestions to help your vacation go more smoothly.
Pack Your Bags
- Choose the right size bag for your needs.
Don’t take a bag larger than you need.
- Taking a short stay, use a holdall or a mini case.
- Longer stay a larger case or bag
- Larger families, it might be more effective to choose a larger carrier and double up.
2. Appropriate clothing.
- Spring & Fall pack a fleece or sweater . For summer a thinner long sleeved top or bolero. Handy if you have had too much sun because that can cause you to feel the chills.
- Ensure you have the right clothes for your activities. Hiking? Make sure you have the right socks and footwear. Lake swimming? Bring water shoes.
- Buy & Pack Family Favourites
I will elaborate on this subject. For example I know my usual store in Vernon BC might sell the best brand of body lotion or antiseptic cream I have ever used. I happen to be in Kelowna BC and realise I have run out but the same store in Kelowna doesn’t have it Ughhh! Don’t have to make do, if there is a product you rely on buy it and pack it so you know you have it. I have listed below some examples to get you thinking.
Food (favourite brands)
- Suntan lotion
- Cosmetics and other pharmacy items